About our Backyard Swing Sets
Backyard Fun Factory only uses the best materials to construct our wooden swing sets.
Backyard Fun Factory uses the ASTM Standard 1148 as a guideline for designing swing sets.
- Backyard Fun Factory swing sets are made in the USA.
- We use quality California Redwood, which is the industry-preferred swing set lumber.
- Our swing sets are constructed with 2×6 floor boards, 4×4 support beams, and 4×6 swing beams which far exceeds the ASTM Standard 1148.
- 4×4 gussets are installed in all four corners of the main structure to give your playset added strength.
- To reduce splintering, the edges and ends of each wood component are routered and molded.
- Each board is individually dipped and scrubbed with stain to allow for a deeper penetration of stain before assembly.
- Only screws and bolts are used for the installation of your swing set.
- Floor screws are installed from the bottom of the flooring to prevent splinter pockets.
- To minimize splitting, wall slats are pre-drilled.
- Doors are built with door frames to prevent sagging.
- Our swing sets are built in panelized sections for easy disassembly for storage in garages or storage facilities.
At Backyard Fun Factory we understand the importance of protecting our children and we design our swing sets to promote a safe, fun environment for our children.
- A semi-transparent redwood stain is applied that is specifically blended for swing set applications.
- Powder-coated hand rails and plastisol covered chains are included on our swing accessories for added safety.
- We install grab handles on our deck ladders and side rails on our boardwalks.
- Bolt holes are counter sunk to reduce injury to children.
- Sunbursts are installed at the roof peaks to provide additional shade on swing sets without upper cabins, protecting your child from the sun.
Customizing Your Swing Set:
Backyard Fun Factory builds a modular swing set that is easily manipulated to fit in most residential locations with level and unlevel terrain.
- Customers have the opportunity to assist in the designing of the layout of their swing set purchase.
- Through adding upper/lower levels and bridging to additional forts, our swing sets are built to grow with the child.
- Backyard Fun Factory offers a unique design through the use of the Crooked Windows and the whimsical Curved Roof.